SM13 Form 2S, 1-Phase 3-Wire, 200A, 240 volts
- Count of momentary and sustained outages
- Outage time and date stamp
- Quick and easy to install
- UL recognized safety.
Call for availability
Byram's smart meters are electronic electricity meters designed to meet residential metering requirements and provide remote communications. As a component of the EnergyAxis® System, our smart meters bring advanced metering infrastructure capabilities to residential metering applications. Utilities can obtain interval data, bidirectional energy, criticaltier, and time-of-use (TOU) data through the EnergyAxis® network. Byram's smart meters are available in most common residential wiring configurations.
To optimize EnergyAxis® network communication, each smart meter may act as a repeater. This enhances the robust mesh communication network, maximizing the communication range of each collector. Because our smart meters obtain real time from the network, a battery does not need to be installed or maintained.
|Voltage ||120/240 VAC ± 20% V |
|Current ||200A |
|Frequency ||Nominal 60 Hz ± 5 % |
|Temperature ||-40°F to +131°F (ambient) |
|Humidity ||0% to 100% (noncondensing) |
|General performance characteristics |
|Starting current ||100mA |
|Creep 0.000 A (no current) ||No more than 1 pulse measured per quantity, conforming to ANSI C12.1 requirements |
|Burden ||Less than 1.5W |
|Primary time base ||Relative time is maintained by a crystal; real time is provided by the EnergyAxis network |
|Communications frequency ||902 MHz to 928 MHz (unlicensed) |
|Communications rate ||17,600 bps (900 MHz radio) |
|IEC standards compliance ||IEC 62052-11, IEC 62052-21, IEC 62053-21 |
|Additional standards ||C12.19, C12.22, AS/NZS 4268, NMI M6 |
- Proven 2-way communications using EnergyAxis® 900 MHz FHSS RF technology,providing the ideal combination of speed, penetration, and RF power.
- 3 Demand quantities with 5-, 15-, 30-, or 60-minute block demand, including remote demand reset and demand limiting.
- 2 Channel interval data collection with EOI energy snapshot for improved data validation.
- Support for ANSI C12.19 and C12.22.
- Support for 4-tier, 4-season, time-of-use energy and demand with critical tier pricing
- On request energy, demand, status, and instrumentation data read support.
- Quick and easy to install.
- UL recognized safety.
- 2 Configurable metered quantities supporting bidirectional metering, idealfor net metering and co-generation applications.
- Future upgradability with over the air firmware upgrades.
- Advanced energy theft and meter tampering detection technology.
- Advanced security with full 128-bit AES encryption.
- (1) SM13 Indoor Smart Meter
- (1) SM13 Hookup Diagram
- (1) SM Series Smart kWh Energy Meters - Installation Manual
- (1) BL-3 Series Split-Core Current Transformer (200A:80mA) Blue & Black Wire
- (1) BL-3 Series Split-Core Current Transformer (200A:80mA) Red & Yellow Wire
All Information Contained within this site including drawings, illustrations and graphic design reflects our present understanding and is to the best of our knowledge and believed to be correct and reliable. Users, however, should independently evaluate the suitability of each product for the desired application. Under no circumstances does this constitute an assurance of any particular quality or performance.