Byram Laboratories Inc. maintains over 100,000 water, gas and electric meters. In the past three years the Byram Technical Installation Team has successfully installed over 10,000 meters on numerous Army, Air Force and Navy military family housing projects, commercial properties, Universities and student housing.
Byram Laboratories, Inc. Technical Installation Team is recognized as best in the business, and we are uniquely qualified to install and maintain all of your metering systems as your personal technology partner.
Byram Laboratories Inc. has assembled a dedicated team of professionals with the technical proficiency and experience of the latest advancements in AMI Mesh networks, zigbee radio and demand response devices.
- We perform a RF propagation survey and if requested a comprehensive utility site survey to determine exactly what type of meter and installation requirements are needed for the homes.
- A list of special variables will be indicated within the scopes of work to be signed at the pre-installation meeting for any applications that could have additional cost increases. This includes faulty water ball valves, gas regulators, current transformers etc. All of these variables are discussed in advance to alleviate any possible cost surprises in the future.
- Installation schedules will be produced for the property the customer wants to begin metering first.
- We can deploy the product quickly to all US locations by shipping the product from our fully stocked warehouse in Branchburg, New Jersey.
- Our Senior Project managers are always onsite with the assigned Customer project managers.
- Our installers have been thoroughly trained on the proper safety procedures, schedule, as well as coordinating with the property management team on the resident noticing, since this is critical for resident satisfaction.
- We only select experienced installation subcontractors who have successfully worked on numerous metering projects and understand the requirements and expectations of each project.
- We install the meters with minimal intrusion to the residents and complete the work on the agreed upon schedules.
- We commission the metering system after the installation is completed to ensure the meters are operating correctly so that third party billing can commence.